Home » » watch Priyanka Chopra’s new single 'I Can’t Make You Love Me' teaser

watch Priyanka Chopra’s new single 'I Can’t Make You Love Me' teaser

watch Priyanka Chopra’s new single 'I Can’t Make You Love Me' teaser

Priyanka Chopra is again ruling the music charts in India with her new single 'I Can’t Make You Love Me'. Here’s the teaser of the song’s video.

The song is an electropop version of Bonnie Raitt's original 1991 hit by the same title. While Raitt’s number was slow, mushy and melancholic, Priyanka’s cover sounds anything but.

The teaser shows Priyanka Chopra in a slew of moods. She’s the lovelorn damsel on the couch. Next moment she’s making out with her man. She plonks a photograph facedown on the table. Images of her mushy moments with her man flash on the screen.

The video does packs in a few hot moments.

Priyanka Chopra, who released the single last week in NYC, has earlier said that her song ‘I Can’t Make You Love’ me is very different from Bonnie Raitt’s (check it out here).

“She (Raitt) is one of the people why I became a singer. My cover is really different because the original is a ballad and we have used dance music for my version of the song,” Priyanka said earlier in a statement.

Watch the teaser below. We’ll bring you the full video when it’s out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment