Home » , » Priyanka Chopra releases new single I Can't Make You Love Me

Priyanka Chopra releases new single I Can't Make You Love Me

Priyanka Chopra releases new single I Can't Make You Love Me



After the success of her two singles In My City and Exotic, Priyanka Chopra has released her new new single I Can't Make You Love Me.

After a long wait, PC released the much awaited single on iTunes this morning.

The song is is an electropop version of Bonnie Raitt's original 1991 hit by the same title.

"She (Raitt) is one of the people why I became a singer. My cover is really different because the original is a ballad and we have used dance music for my version of the song," Priyanka said earlier in a statement.

We wish Piggy Chops all the best with her new single.

0 comments:

Post a Comment