Home » » Opposition using my husband for political attacks, Priyanka says

Opposition using my husband for political attacks, Priyanka says



Priyanka Gandhi on Tuesday said she was hurt by the political attacks on her husband and family and vowed to fight back detractors with increased determination.

"Lot of harsh words are used for my family, my husband. They are trying to humiliate my family. It's sad. But I had learnt from Indira ji on how to bear all this," Priyanka said referring to attacks on Robert Vadra.

"Attempt is being made to malign my husband," she said, addressing a gathering in Raebareli.

"The more they try to humiliate me, the stronger will be my response, Priyanka said, urging people to vote for Sonia Gandhi.

"Don't vote for Sonia Gandhi, vote for your children and a country where people love each other," Priyanka said, adding, "My mother wasn't born here, but you'll accepted her. That's the beauty of this country."

0 comments:

Post a Comment